Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Story About Something You Found


       About four months ago, I was playing alone in my room. I had finished my first semester exam, and I wanted to play.
       Suddenly, I saw a women who stood in the middle of a green field. She was tall and had a long blonde hair. She was holding a racket and a ball. When I looked closer, I knew immediately that it was a tennis racket that she was holding.
       First, I asked her who is she. She didn’t answer my question. I asked her again what is she doing, but she didn’t answer again. A few minutes later, she asked me to played tennis with her. When I said I can’t, she said,“It’s ok, I’ll teach you”. I played with her, she’s really good. I tried to remember her, when I remember I knew that she was Maria Sharapova! I was shocked!
       The next day I woke up and I realized all of that was just a dream. When I told my friends about my dream, they just laugh. 



By : Anisa Ramadina

No comments:

Post a Comment