Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

finding fossil

                 
                                                                                                                            faradila putri 88
              About a year ago, i was running on the back yard because my cat was lost.
suddenly, i saw something weird. it looks like an irregular box which covered with cat's pup.
 i was so curious. and i walked closer to that weird irregular box. i dirrectly scraped that weird box.
            And after a second, i realized that wasn't cat's pup. but that was covered by many little stones. i immediately open that weird box.
          WOOOW!! FANTASTIC!! i was surprised. i found many fossils on it. it was fulled of mammoth ivory. suddenly, i brought it to my house
          When i arrived my home, i suddenly took a bath. unfortunately, when i finished my bath,
 my fossil was lost!
           In point of fact, my sisters were played with that fossils. luckily, my mother saw it.
 so, my mother phoned police office to gave and information about it fossils.
          On the next day, the police were came to my house. they asked me a detail information about it. at last, all the mammoth ivory were put on museum. so, i got a lot of money. and i'm became a rich woman in Indonesia.


No comments:

Post a Comment