Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

Shoes Bag

About two years ago, I was walking alone on the street on a hot afternoon. I didn't finished my homework yet, and I wanted to get some inspirations.
Suddenly I saw a small bag on the middle of the street. I picked the bag, and tried to open the bag. I just realized that is a shoes bag, and sure the thing that is inside the bag is a pair of shoes. I saw the shoes and that is a football shoes, and at the shoes there is a name, “Messi” that is the name. I shocked, and I just stop walking, and I saw a Lamborghini in front of me. I don’t know what I want to say, but in front of me there is a world top footballer Lionel Messi !. And then I asked to Messi “Is this your shoes?”. “Yes, it’s mine, thanks I didn’t realized I dropped it”. “Come on!, get in the car and I will bring you home”.

OMG I didn’t believe I can met Lionel Messi. “Where is your home?” ask Messi. “Just dropped me on that stations”. “Oh come on, I want bring you home not stations”. “Okay, I’ll show the road”. We chatted about his carrier, friends, glory, trophy, or just “Why you can be a world top footballer?”. “Everyone can be a footballer, kid, you just do some exercise and get serious on it, if young footballer like Rafinha, Deulefou, Sterling, can be success on his career, why you can’t?”. After a simple conversation, finally we arrived. “So this is your house?”. “Yes, do you want to come in?”. “Naah, I don’t think so, oh sorry what is your name?”. “Fathan, sir”, “Okay, I will remember that name, and this shoes, it’s yours”. “Thank you sir”. “See you at Barca!”. He just driven his car out of my home and doing his job as a footballer. I don’t even think to join Barca, I think I would be pleasure to join Real Madrid. So, not see you at Barca, but see you at El Classico!. 


By: Fathan Azka Assabiqi 8-8

No comments:

Post a Comment