Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Story About Something You Found


    About a week ago, I was staying alone in my house.i had finished all my homework, and i wanted to sleep. So, i went to my room. But before slept, i was playng handphone with headset in my ears.
   Suddenly,  I didn’t see anything. My room was dark and nobody was here. Then, I heard someone called my name. And when i turned, i saw a young woman was walking toward me and she brought a stick with pink lamp.        

   First, i asked who she is, but she didn’n answer me. She brought me into a stadium and gave me her pink stick. Five minutes later, i heard woman voice in this stadium. Before i saw them,  i thought i knew thise voice. And when i looked at the screen, i knew immediately that they were Girls’ Generation!       
   I kept my eyes in front of then screen until i got a wrong voice. I heard a man voice and I didn’t see Girls’ Generation again. And i knew, actually it was a dream. But, it was very rarely!        
   The next day, I told my friend about my dream and she laughed. She tought i was crazy because always thoungt about them. And she was watering me! Oh...



By : Azifah Nur Millah

No comments:

Post a Comment