Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

My Intelligence

Hi Everybody!
I'm Dina and I'm gonna tell you about my intelligence.

   In my opinion, I've got a pretty good verbal intelligence. I like to read novels and comics, but I've got some book that I dislike, for example social. I don't like reading social book because there are only words and there's not enough picture. I also good at visual intelligence, I'd like to draw about things in my environment. I'd like to draw because through picture people could understand it better.

   I am not really good at body intelligence. I don't really like to dance or work out. I think my body is not too flexible when I dance. I'm not too expert in sport, I really don't like if my body got too sweaty.

   My vision is to be successful architect, because I dream about building skyscrapers and really high towers. I want my skyscrapers or towers that I built become very useful and are known by a lot of people. I wish I got to be famous for my skills to design buildings.



No comments:

Post a Comment