Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

My Intelligence

Hi! I am Dani. I want to show you about my intelligence. Have fun !^_^!


I think I've got good "logical intelligence" because I'm good at math subject, and I love science. I've got good marks for some subject at school, especially at math and science. I like to sing and play the keyboard during holiday at home, so I think I'm also good at musical intelligence, too!

I'm not very good at sport, I almost get bad scores, but it doesn't mean I don't like sport. I think if I exercise regularly I'd definitely got nice marks. I'm not very good at languages, too - I simply don't understand the grammar and memorising many words is difficult for me. Sometimes I got good marks but sometimes I got awful marks, but I don't have to be good at everything. Because I'm certain of the fact, that no one is expert in all things.

When I finish school, I'd like to be a great scientist like Phytagoras, Isaac Newton and the others. I think scientist is a job that suits me because I am good at math, and because I love science. So I can improve my logical intelligence and also, scientist more frequently thinking rather than talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment