Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

My Intelligence


Hi Friend! I'm Dila, and this is my Intelligence.

I think I’ve got good body intelligence and verbal intelligence. In school I like to learning theory. For example of history, and Indonesian language. If in my free time more interested in sports, listening music, and creativity. Im not really good at math and physics. I think the math is a difficult subject to understand and be understood.

Because my score sometimes bad and because I wasn’t interested to learn that subject. I want to be an entrepreneur with my creativity. Like making a handy craft, I want to be followed not followers.
I want to be an athlete because this is my hobby.  Initially I chose to be stewardess, because I want to have new experience but Im afraid to fall from the plane. When I was at home I’d like to be a musician.

No comments:

Post a Comment