Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

My Intelligence


My name's Fathan, let me share something about my intelligence!

Basically I’m good at Body Intelligence, because I like playing footsall every Friday after we pray Jum’at. We booked the court a week before we play. But some of my friends tell me, I’m quiet good at Logical-Mathematical Intelligence. Because me, Kukuh, Adjie, Dani, and Dyllan joined Mathematic Competition. I think I’m not good at Mathematic because sometimes I hate numbers, but sometimes I like to do some exercise. If my teacher gave an exercise, and I don’t understand the subject, I always ask Adjie how to solve it. If there is a free time sometimes I like reading comics, playing laptop, or just draw a stickman in a blank paper.
I’m very not good at Verbal Intelligence. Because I don’t understand verbs or anything like that. But I can learn a little from many games like PES, FIFA, The Sims, Point Blank, Lost Saga, and many more. But my scores in my report card good enough. In Science I am good enough, I’m only good at Physics and I hate Biology. Biology is the worst subject for me.
When I’ve done my school, I’m not going to be an Architect, Lawyer, or jobs using a very formal language. Maybe Doctor, Teacher, Athlete, Soccer Player, or just a Game Maker. I like to create games than to play it. It feels special expressions when someone play it!



No comments:

Post a Comment