Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

My Intelligence

Hello everyone! I'm Azifah, and i want to share something about my intelligence.


I think i’ve got good Musical Intelligence because i love to singing and playing with my guitar and i also like dancing. But, some people  said my fanfic is good, in they opinion I've got Verbal Intelligence. Actually, i like when i share something many words. And at school, my best subject is English subject. I enjoy doing English subject, especially make a short dialog. So, maybe their opinion is true. Perhaps, I’ve got got Musical and Verbal Intelligence. And for Body Intelligence, maybe no, i just like dancing and i just like to watch it.
I’m not very good at science. Its difficult for me to memorize Latin words and many terms. Basically, i like reading books. But, for science –actually biology, i don’t like to do that. I don’t know, is it because the teacher or is it because me? Sometimes, i get good mark. But, not infrequent also i get bad marks.
In the future, I think I’d like to be a writer. Firstly, i want to be a singer because i love singing. But now, i think write is better for me. I always wish that i could write a song for me to sing.  And also, writer don’t have to memorize Latin words, it just need an inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment