Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Profile

Hi! let me introduce myself. My name is M Indera Ramadani. just called me dani. I'm from grade 88-255 Junior High School. I'm 14 this year. I like to read novel. My favourite food is my mother's cooking and I don't like complicated things! You must believe me!

Hello, my name is faradila putri. you can call me dila. I'm from grade 88 255 junior high school. I'm 14 years old. I like listen to music and i don't like lizard. Its springy you know! IYUWH

Hi everyone! I'm Azifah Nur Millah from 88-255 Junior High School, you can call me Azifah. I'm 14 years old. My hobbies are writing and listen to music. And i like K-pop the most! But I dislike coffee, I really hate it!

Hi! My name is Anisa Ramadina. You can call me Dina. I'm from grade 88-255 JHS. I'm 14 years old. I like Adam Levine but i don't like Adam Rizky and Adam Ahmad! It's true! I don't like lazy person, but i'm a lazy person^^v

Hello, my name is Fathan Azka A, you can call me Fathan. I'm from 88-255 JHS. I'm 13 years old, I'm the youngest in this group and I'm gonna die young! HAHA. I like playing FIFA and PES, but i hate individualism especially Verdy, Lol. And I am a moduser!

No comments:

Post a Comment